.

.

Friday, August 6, 2021

New Event! October 2021

I am very pleased to announce that I have been asked to display my artwork

at the Barnegat branch

of the

Ocean County Library


I have a special affection for the Ocean County Library -not only because it is an invaluable resource to our community and one of the best library systems, but also because I used to work there. šŸ˜Š

So, yes, I jumped at the chance to show my photo art in my own community and within an organization that I still hold near and dear to my heart.

I'll probably have at least twenty pieces on display.

The exhibit will run throughout the entire month of October 2021.

Ocean County Library
Barnegat Branch
112 Burr Street
Barnegat, NJ 08005




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.
Thank you, too, for not spamming and trolling anonymously.
We know who you are through tracking :-)