.

.

Friday, February 23, 2024

Journal Fun Continues...



I'm not going to analyze this too closely to try and figure out why journaling like this is so much freakin' fun...I'm just going to keep doing it and painting and marker-ing and focusing on nonsense while unfocusing on life crap and world crap, etc.

I keep getting older and I still keep on playing (even though society doesn't put a lot of emphasis on playtime for adults. Listen - society is not doing so great right now so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in what "they" say you should or shouldn't be doing!)  

Seriously, don't stop playing. 

Or, re-start playing if you've already stopped.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.
Thank you, too, for not spamming and trolling anonymously.
We know who you are through tracking :-)