.

.

Friday, June 7, 2024

Algorithm Fail + National Donut & Chocolate Ice Cream Day




An ad for this keeps popping up in my feed probably because the algorithm knows from posts I may have made or reacted to that I have a morbid fear of even the idea of tornadoes.

But what it maybe doesn't know is that I am massively, cripplingly claustrophobic thanks to some 'swell' people who locked me in a metal closet (and banged on it) on more than one occasion when I was around 5 years old, so there is no way on earth that I'd ever be able to save my own life by getting into one of these things.

So the ad, which is meant to be helpful, is actually a trauma trigger for me šŸ˜³

Did you ever hear those stories about people who locked themselves in a bank safe during a tornado? Yeah, I would be there going "thanks but no thanks, I'll just hold on over here and hope for the best but you guys go ahead in". lol

Sometimes you just have to laugh.



Happy National Donut & Chocolate Ice Cream Day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.
Thank you, too, for not spamming and trolling anonymously.
We know who you are through tracking :-)