.

.

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Purveyor Of Fun

From time to time I feel like it's important to clarify why I have this blog and post the things that I do.

Primarily it's simply because I want to.  

Writing here makes me happy, is therapeutic, and is a catalyst & outlet for my creativity. 

Sometimes I'm serious and, more often than not, other times it's silly nonsense.
Once upon a time, my coworkers bestowed upon me title of 'Purveyor Of Fun' - it is a role I have taken very seriously ever since!

I write and post here mostly for myself - an online diary kinda thing - and if others* happen to stumble upon and enjoy it, too...well, that just bonus.  

I do not promote this blog in any way except via the link to it on my main website.

Ultimately, it's just fun.

And if you are not doing things that are fun I urge you to reconsider and start having the most fun you can immediately.  

Please don't buy in to the idea that you feel like you're too old to do fun, silly, things.
Perhaps you think "no, that's not age appropriate".  
That's a surefire way to jump on the Get Old Fast Highway...which is a road you should do your best to avoid.








The Haters (you know who you are) come here just to snoop and scoff which is fine.  I'm having a thousand times more fun than they are anyway.  (Case in point:  I'm not spending one minute of my time snooping and/or scoffing or giving a single thought or care to what they're doing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.
Thank you, too, for not spamming and trolling anonymously.
We know who you are through tracking :-)